Miranda Lambert Canceled Concert After Blake Shelton Filed For Divorce

                           Miranda lambert blake shelton divorce 
When Miranda Lambert canceled a concert on July 9, she told fans that her voice was to blame. But after it was revealed earlier this week that Blake Shelton filed divorce papers on July 6
, many are speculating whether the 31-year-old simply couldn't handle the pressure.

On July 8, Miranda wrote on her blog, "I can’t believe this is happening. I am sure most of you heard the news about the show in Calgary having to be rescheduled due to my vocal issues. Thanks for all your posts and well wishes, I promise I will do everything to get better quickly!"
                              Miranda Lambert




 According to a source at Us Weekly, Miranda is "heartbroken, sad and confused" over the sudden end to her marriage.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A CRAZY EXPERIENCE